LANGUAGE SERVICES: HOW ALLTRAD ASSISTS ITS CUSTOMERS
Translation and interpreting services have become a necessity over recent decades for all companies aiming at internationalization.
Within this process Alltrad assists customers entering new markets and to this end translation and interpreting services represent a valuable help in communicating in the most effective and suitable manner, whether in writing or orally, in a language other than your mother tongue.
It’s important for companies, in order to position on international markets and to form close strategic partnerships, to have the guarantee that economic, corporate, and legal concepts, etc., are conveyed correctly, without the risk of misunderstanding. However, it is also vital not to offend partners on general issues and in the daily use of language.
For this reason, with our translation and interpreting services we do not perform a literal translation, but content localisation taking into account the habits and features of the concerned countries.
This high commitment to communication is the added value that Alltrad offers its customers as a language service provider.
In light of this, Alltrad also assists companies that, with headquarters in Italy, need to dialogue with foreign contacts during meetings, conventions, company visits, and contributes to building and strengthening the language expertise of staff who have foreign relationships.
Alltrad is also a contact point for some important foreign customers, assisting in their business in the Italian market, both with the translation of technical and advertising material and of content for their website and interpreting work.
TRANSLATION AND LOCALISATION SERVICES TYPES OF TEXTS
- use and maintenance manuals, instruction handbooks
- supply contracts, technical specifications, drawings, bills of materials
- company profiles, leaflets, brochures, advertisements
- web pages
- standards and patents
- articles and magazines, news, press releases
- studies, reports, publications
- catalogues, price-lists, agreements, orders, bids
- company accounts
- law texts: legal documents, summonses, judgements, appeals
TRANSLATION AND LOCALISATION SERVICES INDUSTRIAL SECTORS AND FIELDS OF TECHNICAL SPECIALISATION
- plant engineering, industrial automation, robotics
- the automotive sector in general
- presswork, machining, assembly
- machine tools, technical and industrial machinery
- electronics, telephony, telecommunications, IT
- textile sector
- food products
- legal sector, business and economics, finance, insurance
- quality, safety, the environment, transport
- product liability, consumer protection
- advertising and communications
- tourism and sport
- history and archaeology
- sociology and psychology
- chemistry and biology
- construction industry
TRANSLATION AND LOCALISATION SUPPORT SERVICES
As well as translation and localisation services, Alltrad offers supplemented support to its customers, with the possibility of providing a “turnkey package” in producing documentation, coordinating various activities, and, thus, enabling customers to rely on a single partner, saving time and enjoying economic advantages.
DOCUMENT DRAFTING AND EDITING SERVICES
Where a customer needs to translate a text in a non-editable format, Alltrad uses the main word processing and desktop publishing programs in Windows to prepare the text before it is translated.
At the end of the translation, the text will be reimported, maintaining the original format.
In other cases, Alltrad offers editing services in a different format from the original one, or proposes creative new solutions, integrating diagrams, figures, and tables and creating catalogues, manuals, leaflets, and publications, based on the briefing received from the customer.