ALLlanguages, an Alltrad business unit, offers foreign language courses throughout the country, including company courses, relying exclusively on mother tongue collaborators with specific university education (economic, legal, technical, etc.) and proven teaching experience.
We offer targeted solutions depending on the project and are able to select and manage a suitable team of collaborators to achieve the objectives agreed with the customer.
The organisation of linguistic services is based on the following principles:
- FLEXIBILITY – ALLlanguages offers language courses that adapt the training proposal to Customer needs (location, times, delivery method)
- INTERACTION – the training project is managed by a team of dedicated people in ALLlanguages in constant contact with the Customer, in order to ensure maximum efficiency in operations and solutions to problems, should they arise
- CUSTOMISATION – language course customised according to the level of the student, the agreed objectives and professional needs
- CONTENT DYNAMISM – use of up-to-date multimedia material in line with the course objectives
- MOTHER TONGUE TEACHERS – with extensive experience in the economic-financial, legal, technical, etc. areas, able to interact with professionals of various levels (from clerical employees to General Managers) thanks to the years of experience in companies
ALLlanguages offers courses for the main European languages
- Italian for foreigners
and courses for rarer but much sought-after languages on the market, such as
- Other languages on request.
Individual and group courses are designed for companies, while private individuals can attend one-to-one lessons.
- CONVERSATION COURSES
- INTENSIVE COURSES
- COMPANY COURSES AT ALLTRAD OR AT THE CUSTOMER’S PREMISES
- ADULT COURSES
- BUSINESS COURSES
Before starting the training programme, a written and oral test will be evaluated in order to identify the degree of initial knowledge of the language. Based on this, the learning objectives will be identified and agreed in order to fully satisfy the training needs of the individual or company
INFORMATION AND CONTACTS:
ALLlanguages has staff for course organisation, customer relations and teacher management.
- 9 a.m. – 1 p.m
- 2 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Monday to Friday.